Anytime that I receive any type of recognition for this blog I am in complete awe. This whole blogging experience has been nothing short of awesome!
This award has some rules:
- Thank and link back to the person (or people) who gave you this award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
More then you ever wanted to know about me:
1. My middle name is Denee, sounds like Renee with a "D". I have rarely heard anyone else with this name. I think that is one of the reasons I like it.
2. I wear contacts and have since I was 15 years old. I started wearing glasses when I was 8 or 9 just to read the chalkboard in school. Eventually I had to wear them all the time. The 90s was not a great decade for stylish glasses. I'm scarred for life ;-)
|We have the same name, but not me.|
4. I have never gotten a speeding ticket. Not that I haven't deserved one ;-) I have gotten a warning for an illegal u-turn and a parking ticket for parking the wrong way on a one way street. But that's it in the last 18 years since I started driving.
5. It took me awhile to grow into my ears. I was picked on as a kid and hated wearing my hair up for the longest time, like not until after college.
|Yep, that's me.|
7. I am a very empathetic person. Even when it comes to fictional people. Haha! When I was 7 my family went to see American Tail. The moment Fievel was separated from his family I was a mess. I cried hysterically. All I could think about was how it must feel to be lost and not find your family and how scary that must be. Crazy, I know.
Now I'm suposed to pass this along to 15 newly discovered blogs. Well I feel bad about this but I haven't done much discovering lately. So 15 is a lofty number. Instead I am going to pass it on to 5 if that's ok with you guys. Check these guys out!!
My House of L
The Stucco Bungalow
A Home made by Kiki