So why do I go all vegetarian in May you ask?
1. Meat and May both begin with 'M' (so it sounds cool)
2. I wasn't sure if I could last longer then a month
3. I wanted to show support my for Stacey in a more concrete way.
And so NO MEAT MAY was born!
I had so much fun last year that I thought I would do it again this year. So here we are on the eve of May 1st. I thought I would let you know what the rules of the game which will make me that more accountable.
1. So although it is No Meat May, I will be eating fish/seafood.
2. I will not be eating beef, chicken, pork, etc.
3. I will try new non meat protein sources, even if they seem a tad scary :-)
And that's it! Wanna join me in the fun? If enough of you are interested in becoming a vegetarian poser like me (Mad respect to you vegetarian rock stars), then maybe I can make a button or even (gasp!) a link party. And maybe some guest bloggers? Whatcha think?