Hi. It's been awhile. Have you missed me? Well I have missed you. My google reader has something like 950 unread posts :( You guys have been busy! I wish I could say that I am 100% better but instead I will say that things are headed in the right direction and every day is a new day. Some days are harder to get through then others but I am hanging in. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love, support, prayers, emails, and sweet comments. I'm so thankful for all of you.
So I am still on the fence about getting back into the blogging thing on a regular basis. With Christmas and Natalie's birthday happening this month, blogging just seems like too much pressure at the moment. But like I said I miss you guys so I thought I would pop in and say hi and share a fun questionare I saw on my good friend Cassie's blog.
Here you go...
1. egg nog or hot chocolate? I actually like both. Just depends on my mood.
2. does santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped! He even has his own special wrapping paper :)
3. colored lights on tree/house or white? I like white lights on the tree and big old fashioned lights on the house!
4. do you hang mistletoe? not every year but I have in the past.
5. when do you put your decorations up? I don't have a specific day but I try to put them up by the first week of December.
6. what is your favorite holiday dish? That is a hard one...I love the goodies like peppermint bark, fudge, gingerbread cookies...
7. favorite holiday memory as a child? I have so many! I remember the year I got my first bike, a huffy with a white plastic basket and banana seat!
8. when and how did you learn the truth about santa? I'm sorry, what was the question?
9. do you open a gift on christmas eve? Yep...and traditionally it is usually new PJs!
10. how do you decorate your christmas tree? Lots of sparkle! Olive green, cranberry and gold ornaments, lots of vintage style ornaments, white lights, and candy canes!
11. snow! love it or dread it? LOVE it as long as I don't have anywhere to go.
12. can you ice skate?I've only tried once when I went on a trip to York, England when I was ten and the ice was a little melted so I wouldn't really call it ice skating. I would love to take the girls when they are older.
13. do you remember your favorite gift? that's a tough one, but I always looked forward to the stockings, Santa always did an awesome job!
14. what's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Remembering the true meaning of the season and trying to take time to enjoy the moments with my girls.
15. what is your favorite holiday dessert? all of the above :)
16. what is your favorite holiday tradition? decorating a gingerbread house and driving around looking at Christmas lights.
17. what tops your tree? A gold star
18. which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving!! Nothing is better then finding the perfect gift and seeing the recipients reaction. Christmas with kids is the best! I love watching their reactions on Christmas morning.
19. candy canes: yuck or yum? Yum!
20. favorite christmas show? It's a Wonderful Life and Elf :)
21. saddest christmas song? Can't think of one, do they even exist?
22. what is your favorite christmas song? Wow so many....I love Little Drummer Boy, We three Kings, Jingle bell rock, anything sung by Johnny Mathis :)
Your turn! Just copy and paste and fill in your answers!