**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post**Let them know you have tagged them
1. If you could meet any person in American history, who would it be and why?
I think Abraham Lincoln would be awesome to meet, preferably before his Ford's theater exit ;) I just think his life story is interesting. And of course my first question would be about his wardrobe choices.
2. What do you consider to be your greatest talent?
Well besides my awesome goat lip impression ;)
I would say my ability to draw almost anything I see, although I wouldn't say I was an artist...I'm just good at copying. Coming up with my own stuff is hard for me.
3. If you could go back in time and live in any period, decade, era, where would you land?
I think the 50s...mainly for the fashion...love it all. The June Cleaver stuff...not so much. And I sometimes I wish my life was just like "Grease" :)
Such tough questions! Anthropologie first, then maybe the Container store, every closet in my house would be elfa-sized, and Etsy, I know it's technically not a store but wouldn't it be awesome to have unlimited credit there?!
5. What is your most prized possession?
These two of course! I couldn't imagine life without them and my life is better because of them. And I try to let them know everyday how much they mean to me.
6. What are you most looking forward to in 2012?
Inner peace...whatever that entails. And finally meeting one of my best buds Ali in May!!
7. What is your favorite season and why?
So hard to choose but probably Summer. I don't like the icky gross humidity but I love the beach and wearing flip flops everyday. I would probably like it even more if I was in better shape and felt comfortable in a bathing suit.
8. Do you have any bad habits?
Does coffee count? Because I really don't see anything bad about it. :)
9. What do you miss most about being a child?
Everything!! Haha!! I had an awesome childhood. There was a lot of love, laughter, and dancing. I always felt safe, loved, and respected.
10. When you go to the zoo, what is the animal you can't leave without seeing?
If it's the DC zoo then the pandas, any other zoo, the elephants!
11. If you could rename MY blog, what would you name it?
But I like the name you already have. Um...everything I think of is super lame. Painted Haven? Rehab refuge? That's all I gots.
And now for my questions:
1. If you had to eat the same thing everyday for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. If you woke up one day and were an animal, what type would you be?
3. If you could pick any profession other then your current one, what would it be?
4. How many states have you visited?
5. Ever been overseas? If not where do you dream of going?
6. If you had to choose, would you rather be an awesome dancer or an amazing singer?
7. What is your favorite beverage? (alcoholic or non)
8. What would your dream home look like?
9. What trait about yourself do you value most?
10. Have you ever tasted the rainbow? ;)
11. Mac or PC?
tag you're it...
Allison from Fab Rehab Creations
Amy from Ameroonie Designs
Laurie from Little Blue Chairs
Gwen from Gwenny Penny
Mary from Crocheting the Day Away
Meri from Meri-Goes-Round
Jenny from An Apple for the Crafter
Amy from Increasingly Domestic
Jamie from The Creative Imperative
Nicole from Home for Hire
Lu from Just Lu
And ladies...please feel no obligation to keep this going. If you just want to answer the questions, awesome. If you don't want to participate at all, I am totally cool with that too!